KARE is a two-person project that provides medical care to the street dogs in Kirtipur, Nepal. KARE provides rabies vaccinations, deworming for puppies, treatment for mange, spay/neutering, rescue/adoption, and other urgent medical care.

Special Thanks to our Donors!

I want to thank all of you who've made a donation to KARE this year and those of you who are planning to make a donation.



  • Roger
  • Trina
  • Donna
  • Mike
  • Joy
  • Lori
  • Jennifer, in memory of her dog
  • Omar, in memory of his parents
  • Kay, in memory of Miss Ebony
  • Jamie Lynn, in memory of Lois T.
  • Alison, in honor of Erin & Scott
  • Alice, in honor of the K family
  • Paul, in honor of Mary B.
  • CHESS team at University of Wisconsin
  • Sandi, in honor of her grandmother
  • Warner, in honor of Brandon & Ryan
  • Tatum, in honor of Emma (my favorite niece)
  • Helene
  • Steve & Nicole C.
  • Margaret L.
  • Gina L.


This is the longest list of donors I’ve had so far. I can’t express how wonderful it is to know that I have the support of so many friends for my project.

Thank you so much!
Happy Holidays!

Our donor list keeps growing longer! I am grateful beyond expression!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home